Friday, October 24, 2008
Post wisdom teeth and NICU clinical day
So.. I haven't written anything in a while so I thought I would take a minute and write a blurb about what's been going on with us. I have just been going to school and working (i know, really boring) and about the same with jerry. I did get my wisdom teeth taken out last week. For some reason I didn't think that it would hurt as bad as it did after the surgery. Crazy delusions I guess? I don't know. But everything is great now. I did my clinicals in the NICU (newborn intensive care unit for those of you non-medical people :) .. anyways. It was the coolest experience. I have enjoyed clinicals so far this semester. I mean, the not getting paid thing kind of sucks but, when you get to hang out with cute babies all day, why not? I had the best nurse to work with today and it was an awesome day! It is kind of coming to reality for me that I really only have six more weeks of class (not that I'm counting or anything) and then another semester and I will be able to take my state nursing boards and be done!? That's only 7 months and a couple days away! Crazy how life flies so fast at ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment