Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh the fun of it all!

So this last week my school officially started. I'm already exhausted and it's not even in full swing. I keep thinking to myself... gee... this is going to be fun. I've decided that this semester positivity is just going to have to be the answer. There is no sense in being ornery about it, or frustrated, because I can't change that it's stressful and exhausting and I never get to see my husband. POSITIVE THOUGHTS :) I am graduating in May so it's not like this can go on forever, right? I am so grateful for Jerry! He is the best husband in the world. He does everything around the house, I mean everything, and I appreciate and love him so much! You are the best sweetie!

No comments: