Saturday, February 28, 2009
Nothing better....
There is nothing better than warm, yummy, homemade bread.... mmmmmmmmmmm. Lol. You all probably already knew that. Life if really good! Not much is new. Just plugging along with school and work. I am counting down to our long awaited spring break! Hopefully we will get some relaxation in. So far the pregnancy has been good. I have been getting nauseated just in the morning and evenings that is usually resolved by eating some saltine crackers or something. It has been really good. It's really exciting to be expecting our first baby. It seems unreal that we are going to be parents but we are so excited and are having fun preparing. I think that three years of marriage is the perfect amount of time to wait to have a baby. It's perfect timing for us and we are SOO ready. We have been talking about this together for quite a while. We will keep everyone up on updates. Oh, and if anybody cares, I graduate on May 18!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment