Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation etc..






I've been a little lazy about my blogging so I will have to catch up :) I graduated from nursing school on May 18th and it felt soo good! It's so nice to know I am all the way done, even though it doesn't quite feel like it yet. The next day I went to a Kaplan NCLEX review course in Las Vegas for the rest of the week. It's a class to basically help you study for state boards. Jerry and I went camping up in Zion this week... it didn't turn out so great. I guess trying to camp when you are five months pregnant and having the weather be in the 90's doesn't go together too well. We ended up coming home early. Crazy for us to do. The pregnancy is still going great! I am still feeling really good although I do feel the Saint George weather! It is so HOT. I have been feeling our little guy kicking for a few weeks and he just seems to be getting stronger. It seems like I have a jumping bean in my belly. I got accepted into the Internship program for new RN graduates at Dixie Regional and will be starting that in about two weeks. I am pretty excited! We will see how night shift turns out for me....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, Adrienne. It is so nice to be kind of done :) That is great to start your job soon....keep us updated :)

Julie Anne said...

congrats adrienne! Did anyone else from our class make it?

Jerry and Adrienne said...

The only one that I have heard of is Deann. Other than that I don't know.

Raylene said...

Adrienne - you are amazing and wonderful! Congratulations, I couldn't be any happier for you.