Today is the twenty four week mark of the pregnancy. Baby Porter is now the size of an ear of corn :) He is growing steadily and is almost a foot long and weighs just over a pound.
Jerry and I have been married for a little over five years and are still loving it. We have one little boy named Owen who we love so much! He always is making us laugh and have fun. I work as a nurse at Dixie Regional Medical Center and Jerry is pursuing a degree as a paramedic. We are enjoying every minute of our lives together!
2 comments:
Oh, so cute! He just keeps growing and growing. Can't wait to meet him :0)
I often wondered why they compare baby sizes in utero to food - is it because pregnant women are so hungry and only have food on their minds?
Or do the doctors not have a better comparison? ;)
Where are the belly shots?
Post a Comment