Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Best Day - Owen Jeremiah Porter 10/2/2009 - 6lb 10oz 19.5 inches long

Friday was the best day for our little family. I went in Thursday evening around 7:30pm and was induced and we had our little guy in our arms by Friday. Owen Jeremiah Porter was born Friday October 2 @ 9:31 a.m. He weighed 6 lb 10 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Even though the first couple of days have been hard life is really great! Here is a slideshow :)

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

7 comments:

Kyr said...

He is so freaking cute!! I love it! The picture of him and Ozzie asleep on the pillow together is my absolute favorite!!!!!

curtandheather said...

He is adorable!! Congrats to both of you. I love his hair.

Anonymous said...

He's perfect, he is so beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

he is absolutely adorable!!I love his hair and i just want to love him!! congrats!! jerry looks like he has the daddy part down!! i hope you get feeling better!! sleep will come i hear in about six months!! i wont lie i am totally jealous, i want a BABY!!!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Hi is such a cutie! Congratulations!!

Holly said...

Congrats you two!! So cute...

my start said...
This comment has been removed by the author.