Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

One Month!

It is so crazy to think that it has already been a month! Owen is getting so big he looks huge compared to how we first saw him. We are having so much fun with our little boy we are LOVING every minute! I am really glad that I am able to spend three months off with him... but I may have a hard time going back to work. I love devoting my whole day to taking care of such a cute little one. I love being a mom! Even though some days are exhausting I still love every minute of it. If one can get through 2 years of nursing school and working full time you can do anything!!! I actually have so much energy lately compared to the level that I have had the last little while. Jerry said today "My wife's back!!"... and all I had to do was deep clean the bathroom.... WHO KNEW ;) I am having SO much fun and am so grateful for my little family... and of course.. MORE PICTURES FOR YOU ALL.. I know you love them!

4 comments:

-Veronica said...

I love his cheeks - too cute!

Raylene said...

I love your new blog set up - it looks great. I can't believe it has been a month already - Owen is the most adorable little guy!

Rainey Family said...

How cute is he, I have got to get with you for lunch so we can catch up and so I can see him and you!!!!

Anonymous said...

he is so sweet! and still so small!