Sunday, January 31, 2010
More of us
Here are some new pictures! We had a really good Sunday together. I got to nap from 7:30 until about 11:30. Then we got up and went to church. Owen is such a good baby whenever we take him places! He is so happy! He is four months now and we are enjoying him SO much. We absolutely love being parents. Going back to work has been a little bit of a hard adjustment. It's been four weeks now and I now understand a whole new level of exhaustion... seems like I can't remember anything anymore and I always look a little haggard.. haha.. What do you do, that's life I guess!? Owen has his four month appointment this week so we will see the new weigh in!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
little owen is such a cutie! I agree with you on being a working mom...it has it's rough days!
He is so CUTE!! You guys look like you are doing great. Miss everyone from school....glad everything is going well.
Post a Comment