Life has just been busy! I can't seem to keep up on things! Owen is 11 months.. soon 1 year! I can't even believe how fast time flies. It's crazy to think it's been almost a year.
Things Owen is up to....
- He is walking all over the place (he started when he was 10ish months.. soon I'm sure he will be running! He is so enthusiastic.
- He loves to be outside
- He loves to wrestle with dad
- He says dada, dog, and mama.
- He will just go sit by his books and "read" to himself.. it's so cute to listen to!
- He has four teeth and has been working on two more for a month or so
- He likes to "sing" in church. When everyone starts singing he goes right ahead and sings too.
- He loves listening to any and all music and to dance with it.
- He loves playing with the dogs
- He pushes trucks all over the house
- Still loves bath time
I'm sure there is more but I just can't think of it right now!


No comments:
Post a Comment