Tuesday, December 14, 2010
not much!
Well, for some reason I can't upload any pictures. We haven't really been up to much. Jerry is doing awesome this semester and is just finishing up with finals. He has decided to head in the direction of being a paramedic. He is really good with emergencies and handling those type of situations and he loves it! I have been working like crazy to get Christmas gifts made and done. I will post some pictures (if I can figure out what the problem is) after Christmas of my cute stuff I have been working on. Owen is getting bigger everyday, it seems like he just grew up all of a sudden. He is quite opinionated about what he thinks should be going on.. hopefully that will change into determination later? lol. We couldn't be having more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment