Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Camping in Panguitch


Jerry and I went camping this weekend with my family to Panguitch Lake. We had a lot of fun. We went river fishing.. something I have never done.. and am not very good at! Jerry caught the big brown trout in the picture and that was the only fish we caught the whole time! I really don't understand the patience of fishing.. I don't have it. Anyways. The weather was nice and we had a nice time hanging out. But, yet again, we got rained out of our campsite. It seems that everytime we want to go camping, go anywhere, or decide to have a wedding (remember that freak snow storm in St George in March 05? yeah, that was us) .... the weather is horrible! It either rains or snows. I really don't get it. Anyways, all in all we had a good time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: