Tuesday, July 22, 2008
It's official
Well. It's official. We are moving in two and a half weeks! We are moving into St. George (I know I know.. big move ;) But, where I have to be at the hospital 5 or so days a week for work and clinicals it will work a lot better so I won't have to commute so much. It kind of sucks having to move everything and change wards etc but it should be a good thing. That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Where are you guys moving to?? Let me know if you need any help at all!!
We are moving into a place on Indian Hills Drive. It's on the road behind blackridge subaru mitsubishi. Maybe we will be able to hang out more!
Oh that's super close to where I live now!! :)
Post a Comment