Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

What a relief!!!

So, yesterday I took my incredibly hard and horrible final for my summer class. I really studied for this test and it was the hardest test I have ever taken. It was like I was taking the test in spanish or something crazy like that. It seemed like nothing that I had studied was on the test AT ALL. Anyways.. I didn't flunk it but it wasn't a star moment in my education. I am pretty sure that I will still get a "C" in the class which is all I really need for my program. So, it's a nice relief to get that class off of my mind and on to the crazy chore of moving. I don't know how we accumulated so much stuff! I don't remember having as large of a quantity of stuff as we do, and really it's quite agitating. No wonder people try not to move very often.... 

No comments: