Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life is good.

Life has been really good lately. It is so nice to not really have to think about school and stuff like that. Even though we are still trying to get all of our stuff organized into our new place and stuff it has been a lot more mellow. School starts next weekend so that will end our nice enjoyable time but I only have NINE MONTHS left of school! I was thinking about it the other day and I only have nine more months until I graduate. With the winter break it's only like eight months. How awesome is that to think about?! It's like a light at the end of the tunnel for me. I think I am going to take a year off and then go back for my bachelors. It will be good. I just can't wait until it's over! :)

No comments: