Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

You have got to be kidding me!?

So. As many of you know, I had my first week of school this week. I spent two very very long days (8 hours +) in the same classroom listening to my teachers talk and talk. It was interesting at some points but.. I personally cannot sit and listen for 8 hours to the same person. It was pretty miserable. After the first day of class I still don't know my clinical schedule and... I woke up the next day with a horrible cold and it just isn't going away very quickly. So, I had to use some of my PTO because I had to call in sick today. I am a little bitter. I usually use my PTO to study for a test or something like that instead of laying in bed all day. Plus, I really hate being sick

No comments: