Friday, August 8, 2008
How did we get so much stuff?
So, this week has been a crazy one. We moved all of our stuff into a Uhaul truck and out of it into our new place all within 24 hours. It took forever and I am very very sore from lifting all of our heavy crap. But, it was interesting, as we were packing boxes and moving heavy furniture I stopped and thought to myself, "Man! How did we get so much stuff!" I don't understand where all of this stuff came from, I certainly didn't have this much stuff two and a half years ago (the last time I moved). It is insane how much stuff you just gather and you don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to move it. Nevertheless, we did get it all moved safely into our new place and are just working on getting it all put away. It's fun to be in a new place and to be sooo much closer to everywhere we have to be. Anyways, It was interesting and we are enjoying ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment