Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Congratulations Baby

So, Today in the mail we received a letter for Jerry. We were so excited when he opened it up and found his Associate of Science Degree certificate. I am so proud of him and he has worked so hard to get this done. He is so awesome! Sometimes it's really hard to work full time and go to school full time. I am so proud of you honey!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Patrick said...

WaHooo!! Great Job, Jerry! Congrats on the AS Degree and good luck on the continued class. Love you tons, Bro!

Raylene said...

You so totally rock...duuude!

P.S. I am posting with Raylene's account since she posted with mine. :)

Shiloa said...

That is awesome Buddy!!!! You have worked so hard for that. Congrats x 10!!!

Aaron Mathews said...

Congratulations!

You know, when you have a post that ends in 'congratulations-baby' and is 'exciting news' people get entirely the wrong idea! :)

-Aaron