
For those of you that don't know. Jerry and I are now the proud parents of a little grain of rice! No, not really, but I am pregnant and right now, this very day, our baby is the size of a grain of rice. We had our first ultrasound today and everything looked good. My due date is October 13th and we are soooo excited! We have talked about this for a long time together. The picture below has the ultrasound of the fetus and also has the fetal heart rhythm at the bottom.


2 comments:
How exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!! How have you been feeling?
I am so excited for your little grain of rice too!! :) You guys will have the CUTEST freaking kids! I can't wait to see!
Don't forget I am here for you if you need anything at all!
Post a Comment