Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dead at the scene...

Yes. Apparently my lack of sleep is affecting me! I got into my car today after school. I stopped at the store to grab a few things and once in the store I couldn't find my phone. I didn't know what I had done with it. When I got out to my car, I couldn't find it there either. I looked like three times! So I decided I must have either lost it in the car and couldn't find it or left it somewhere else. I decided to run to my Mom's house and use her phone to call Jerry. As I was accelerating (on the highway) I heard a sound like I had ran over something and it hit the back of my car. That was my moment of clarity. I remembered setting it on the trunk before I went into the store and now it was in the middle of the highway with a semi right behind me. That was the death of my phone! So.. I no longer have any of my saved numbers or my favorite phone! Dang freaking exhaustion! You will probably get a kick out of these pictures. The Verizon employee thought it was pretty funny....

4 comments:

Jeppson Family said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! Your poor phone!! That sounds like something that only I would do. :)

curtandheather said...

Oh man that sucks!! Poor exhaustion. It got mangled.

Anonymous said...

Wa Wa Wa that stinks! well onto the next model!

Julie Anne said...

I have never seen a phone that destroyed! Whenever I looked over and saw you with your temporary phone at clinicals, my heart broke a little more for you.