Congratulations! Boys are Great fun! They just love making messes, being dirty all the time, peeing outside on the rocks, farting, and burbing out loud. My little guy was bragging to people at walmart how big his poop was. Fabulous! haha! Boys will be boys! Your going to LOVE it! I love my boys!
Jerry and I have been married for a little over five years and are still loving it. We have one little boy named Owen who we love so much! He always is making us laugh and have fun. I work as a nurse at Dixie Regional Medical Center and Jerry is pursuing a degree as a paramedic. We are enjoying every minute of our lives together!
4 comments:
Yippee! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see him for real. I'm sure he will be so adorable.
Congratulations! Boys are Great fun! They just love making messes, being dirty all the time, peeing outside on the rocks, farting, and burbing out loud. My little guy was bragging to people at walmart how big his poop was. Fabulous! haha! Boys will be boys! Your going to LOVE it! I love my boys!
CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys! MAYBE thats why you aren't sick...maybe its just girls that make us sick!!
Congrats!! How fun for you guys!
Post a Comment