Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Baby Shower & House Prep Fun!
I had my baby shower thrown by my fabulous sister in law on Saturday! It was really fun! I may post some pictures if I get them. I happen to hate being the center of attention but it was really great to see all the family/friends and to start getting excited about our little Owen's arrival. I was excited before but now I think it's getting to be more of a reality that he is almost here! I missed all that couldn't come but totally understand that life is crazy :) Wish me luck in the next couple of weeks. I have two due dates... either Oct 6th (which my doc thinks is more likely) or Oct 13th. If I have him around that 13th that only leaves me FIVE WEEKS from today!?! The earlier date would only leave me FOUR WEEKS!?!?! We have been extremely busy working on our house this past week. We have ripped out all carpet and tile, painted the entire house (may never ever do that again!), now we have to wait for the carpet (which hopefully will be here next week), and pain baseboards and touch-ups, clean our old apt, and move all of our stuff. It's crazy how time flies. The pregnancy has actually flown by pretty fast since I have been crazy busy most of it.. again.. Wish us luck in the next couple of weeks. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment