Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Latest update


Well I had an appointment with my doctor today and it really didn't go that great. My blood pressure was 160's over 88 or something like that and I had some protein in my urine. So he thought it would be best to do an ultrasound to make sure that Owen is growing okay, draw some blood, and some other tests along with that. My blood pressure went down a tiny bit in the time that I was at the office but not enough to make my Dr happy about it. Little Owen is growing well and according to ultrasound is weighing about 5 lbs 8 oz. My blood work came back fine. So.. one more test result to go and then the Dr and I are "going to have another chat". He told me to call in sick to work tonight so that he can figure out if I can go back to work at all. As much as I like not working I don't really want to have to go on bedrest early :( If my tests don't come back better than I will probably have to not work anymore and be induced at my 37 week mark (less than two weeks away). So.. now I am just waiting until tomorrow to see what he decides. Wish Jerry, Owen, and I luck!

2 comments:

Raylene said...

Yippee! - Only a few more weeks to go and I can meet him in person - I am all smiles! :0)

Anonymous said...

Thats no fun! I hope you call us when you have him because I wanna come see him! His picture he looks like a cutie!