Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby Porter and Graduation


This week our little guy is now the size of an Avocado! The pregnancy is going great and I feel really good with the exception of extreme sleepiness. That's to be expected though with pregnancy and a way to crazy schedule!? Time is flying by. School will be finally over in about 20days! That is less than a month!!!!! Hopefully I will be able to get in some well needed and deserved sleep after graduation.

3 comments:

Holly said...

So many exciting things! I'm so glad you're feeling great, and graduating! That's awesome!

Jeppson Family said...

Ha ha!! I love the visual!! He's a little avocado baby!! Oooh, graduation is so close I can see it!! Yippeeeee!

Kamill said...

I am excited that you are graduating!!! You are going to be a fantastic Nurse!