Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time Is Ticking!


My pregnancy countdown is coming to an end pretty soon! I went to the Dr yesterday for an appointment and my BP was still a little high. The baby and everything else looks really good but he is a little concerned that my BP will just continue to go up. So... the plan is that I go and see him 2 times a week and... he told me to try and go into labor! So.. homework for Adrienne - go into labor, don't quite know how I'm supposed to achieve that one quite yet. Anyways. He said that he would consider inducing me know if I was dilating a little bit more than I am.. if I do start to dilate he may just decide to induce at that point. But.. he did say that if I haven't already had the baby by 39 weeks then he will induce me at that point. So baby porter will be making an appearance within the next 2 weeks! Wish Jerry and I (me a little more than Jerry since I have all the hard work to do.. lol) luck! :)

3 comments:

Raylene said...

Sorry that your BP keeps going up, but so glad to hear that baby is doing fine. Hope the next few days go quickly and that the labor goes even quicker. Lots of luck being sent your way!

Anonymous said...

SEX! SEX! SEX! haha and go walking lots! (not that any of those worked for me..cuz i had to be induced but i have heard it works for some people)

sandersfamily said...

Like she said, SEX SEX SEX! Thats what I was told, and I went into labor the day I was suppose to go. I actually was on a call with a guy having a chest pain and my water broke, lol. But walking is suppose to help also!